The research consortium has compiled its results in a demo landscape. 5 stations (architecture IT, scale IT, connection HUB, build IT, use IT) showcase all service phases in the construction process using the exemple of a grid shell construction.
Visitors can slip into the role of planner or fabricator and implement an own grid shell project. Digital tools are supporting the service phases.
All stations at a glance
- architecture IT: This is where the building project starts. The event tracker accompanies the team through all processes.
- scale IT: Design your grid shell model and check feasibility with the fabricator.
- connection HUB: Create bandwidth and a scalable network for your construction project.
- build IT: Improve and automate manufacturing processes with industry 4.0 technologies.
- use IT: Accelerate your workflow on the construction site by using smart devices.